13th Newcastle Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia (NUSGRA) Cadaver Course
- First of its kind in UK offering ultrasound guided regional anaethesia with cadaver workshops - 13th year in running with excellent delegate feedback.
- Aimed at offering basic to advanced Regional Anaesthesia learning (no prior experience in RA is essential) for delegates of any grade (FY to Cons.)
- Programme delivered to maximise delegate confidence in performing basic to advanced regional blocks
- Lectures (interactive) from expert UK/international faculty
- Surgical Anatomy demonstration on cadaveric prosections
- Ultrasound scanning and sonoanatomy practice on live models
- Real-time experience with performance of regional blocks by course delegates on cadavers
- 1:1 delegate to faculty ratio with interactive learning experience
- Focus on procedural based learning experience for delegates with top tips from expert faculty
Cancellation up to 15/02/22 involves forfeit of admin fee 100 GBP. Cancellation after 16/02/22 involves no refund.