A Comprehensive hands on update in Advanced Airway Management
The course will provide an up to date and in depth training experience on advanced airway management from experts in the field.
No previous advanced airway experience is required. Our aim is to maximise the learning opportunity as much as possible, which we ensure we do by:
- Workshops delivered by Airway Experts only
- 1:2 Faculty to Delegate Ratio
- Workshops stratified into matched groups e.g consultant's workshops separate from trainees, workshops groups separate for intensivists and ED physicians.
- Dedicated workshops for Anaesthetic Nurses and ODPs
We have received excellent feedback from previous courses and have been nominated as the most comprehensive airway course in Europe.
Workshops to include
- Conventional airway workshops
- Case based discussions
- Expert Sessions
- Simulations Scenarios
- Equipment familiarisation
- Virtual Reality workshop
- Fibreoptic Intubation Skills
- Awake Fibreoptic Intubation
- ORSIM - Fibreoptic Simulation
- Intubation through SADs
- Ultrasound in Airway Management
- Percutaneous and Surgical Tracheostomy
- Jet Ventilation
- Videolaryngoscopes and New Devices
- Paediatric Airway workshops
- Scalpel Cricothyroidotomy
- Virtual Endoscopy
- Thoracic Airway Management
Cancellation charges of upto 25%, 50% for refunds less than 8 and 6 weeks before the event. No refunds if cancelled within 2 weeks of course date.