For the ADVANCED PRACTITIONER in regional anaesthesia
- Only course in the UK for continuous catheter techniques, limited to 20 places
- Experienced speakers and faculty from all over the UK
- Live scanning on models
- Practical catheter insertion in meat with one to one faculty
- Display of various equipment available for continuous regional anaesthesia
- Practical Tips for setting up your own service
- Approved by RCoA for 6 CPD points
- Workshops recognized towards European Diploma in regional Anaesthesia (EDRA) parts 1 or 2
NEWLY ADDED SECTION- NURSES EDITION
- Parallel sessions for Acute Pain Nurse's
- Practical & Interactive
- Demonstration of Pumps & Patient controlled protocols
- How to set up service, guidelines, achieving competencies.
- If 2 Doctors from the same Hospital/Trust register for the course , the Acute Pain Nurse can join the course for free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmed places cancelled 8 weeks prior to course date will be fully refunded (minus Paypal transaction and administrative fees), cancellations between 4-8 weeks prior to course will have 50% refund (minus Paypal transaction and administrative fees), cancellations within 4 weeks will not be refunded.