This Computer System Validation Training course will explore proven techniques for reducing costs associated with implementing, using, and maintaining computer systems in regulated environments. Today, the FDA performs both GxP and Part 11 inspections, the Europeans have released an updated Annex 11 regulation that expands Part 11 requirements and companies must update their systems and processes to maintain compliance.
Many companies outsource IT resources and are involved in Software as a Service (SaaS) and cloud computing. These vendors are not regulated, and therefore, regulated companies must ensure compliance for both infrastructure qualification and computer system validation to avoid FDA form 483s and Warning Letters.
This Computer System Validation Training course is intended for these regulated companies, software vendors, and SaaS/cloud providers. The seminar instructor will:
- Address the latest computer system industry standards for data security, data transfer, audit trails, electronic records and signatures, software validation, and computer system validation.
- Help participants understand the specific requirements associated with local and SaaS/cloud hosting solutions.
- Illustrate the importance of validating the quality process and every computerized system used in laboratory, clinical, and manufacturing settings.
- Demonstrate how to decrease software implementation times and lower costs using a 10-step risk-based approach to computer system validation.
- Review recent FDA inspection trends and discuss how to streamline document authoring, revision, review, and approval.
- Understand what is expected in Part 11 and Annex 11 inspections
- Avoid 483s and Warning Letters
- Learn how to buy COTS software and qualify vendors
- Implement a computer system using risk-based validation to gain maximum productivity and reduce cost by as much as two thirds
- Requirements for local, SaaS, and cloud hosting
- How to select resources and manage validation projects
- "Right size" change control methods that allows quick and safe system evolution
- Minimize the validation documentation to reduce costs without increasing regulatory or business risk
- Write test cases that trace to elements of risk management
- Protect intellectual property and keep electronic records safe
Who will Benefit:
This CSV Training Course will benefit all who use computer systems to perform their job functions and is ideal for regulatory, clinical, and IT professionals working in the health care, clinical trial, biopharmaceutical, and medical device sectors. It is essential for software vendors, auditors, and quality staff involved in GxP applications.
- Regulatory Affairs
- QA/ QC
- Software Managers
- Project Managers
- Software vendors and suppliers
Your registration for the seminar is subject to following terms and conditions. If you need any clarification before registering for this seminar please call us @ +1-888-717-2436 or email us @ email@example.com
Payment is required 2 days before the date of the conference. We accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard. Make checks payable to MetricStream Inc. (our parent company).
Cancellations and substitutions:
Written cancellations through fax or email (from the person who has registered for this conference) received at least 10 calendar days prior to the start date of the event will receive a refund - less a $300 administration fee. No cancellations will be accepted - nor refunds issued - within 10 calendar days before the start date of the event.
On request by email or fax (before the seminar) a credit for the amount paid minus administration fees ($300) will be transferred to any future ComplianceOnline event and a credit note will be issued.
Substitutions may be made at any time. No-shows will be charged the full amount.
We discourage onsite registrations, however if you wish to register onsite, payment to happen through credit card immediately or check to be submitted onsite. Conference material will be given on the spot if it is available after distributing to other attendees. In case it is not available, we will send the material after the conference is over.
In the event ComplianceOnline cancels the seminar, ComplianceOnline is not responsible for any airfare, hotel, other costs or losses incurred by registrants. Some topics and speakers may be subject to change without notice.
Attendance confirmation and documents to carry to the seminar venue:
After we receive the payment from the registered attendee, an electronic event pass will be sent to the email address associated with the registrant 5 working days before the seminar date. Please bring the pass to the venue of the event.
Conference photograph / video:
By registering and attending ComplianceOnline conference, you agree to have your photographs or videos taken at the conference venue and you do not have any objections to ComplianceOnline using these photos and videos for marketing, archiving or any other conference related activities. You agree to release ComplianceOnline from any kind of claims arising out of copyright or privacy violations.
Early bird seats are limited and based on first-come, first-serve.
Multiple offers cannot be combined.