28th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Difficult Airway Society held at International Convention Centre, Birmingham UK.
Before registering, please note that-
1. Recordings does not include the Day 2 parallel session for the ODPs
2. The ' How I do it' session on Day 1 does not show the screen/presentation as it includes images that are not consented for sharing online. But you can see and hear the speakers
3. Some parts of the Keynote speech by Dr Richard Harris do not show the speaker image, but full presentation and voice are available.
4. The recordings are not edited and includes breaks and industry advertisement
5. You can claim 6 internal CPD points per day of the event (No certificates will be provided by DAS)
6. Difficult Airway Society do not take any responsibility for any imperfections in the videos or views expressed by individual speakers /Chairs
7. The contents of the presentation is for your individual use only and should NOT be be shared with others or on social media.
Please note: You will get a confirmation email from BookCPD immediately after registration. The link to watch the event will be sent in a separate email.
If you do not receive the email with the link within 24 hours, please let us know by emailing email@example.com