5th Newcastle Ultrasound Guided Advanced Regional & Pain Cadaver Workshops:
- One of its kind offering continuous ultrasound guided catheter based, advanced regional anaethesia and USG pain interventions to empower clinicians to offer complete analgesic solutions - 5th year in running with excellent delegate feedback
- Programme delivered to maximise delegate confidence in performing advanced regional / pain blocks
- Surgical Anatomy demonstration on cadaveric prosections
- Ultrasound scanning and sonoanatomy practice on live models
- Real-time experience with performance of regional blocks (including nerve catheters) and pain procedures by course delegates in fresh frozen cadavers
- 1:1 delegate : faculty ratio with interactive learning experience
- Focus on procedural based learning experience for delegates with top tips from expert faculty
Cancellation before 15/12/2020 attract deduction of admin fee of 50.00 GBP.
Cancellations after 16/12/2020 will forfeit full registration fee.