12th Newcastle Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia (NUSGRA) Cadaver Course
- First of its kind in UK offering ultrasound guided regional anaethesia with fresh frozen cadaver workshops - 12th year in running with excellent delegate feedback.
- Programme delivered to maximise delegate confidence in performing basic to advanced regional blocks
- Lectures (interactive) from expert UK/international faculty
- Surgical Anatomy demonstration on cadaveric prosections
- Ultrasound scanning and sonoanatomy practice on live models
- Real-time experience with performance of regional blocks by course delegates on fresh frozen cadavers (@NSTC FACILITY)
- 2 :1 delegate : faculty ratio with interactive learning experience
- Focus on procedural based learning experience for delegates with top tips from expert faculty
Cancellation up to 1/5/19 involves forfeit of admin fee 100 GBP. Cancellation after 2/5/19 involves no refund.