This is the annual Core Topics Meeting in Anaesthesia for the East of England. This is a two day meeting offering lectures in core topics, a free ultrasound workshop (limited places) and encompasses the Harold Youngman Trainee Prize.
Online early bird registration available until the 31st October 2019:
- Trainees: 7/11/19 day rate is £60.
- Trainees: 8/11/19 1st 60 East of England anaesthetic trainees to register for the meeting - fully funded by HEE East of England School of Anaesthesia. When booking, please can you select the add on to say that you have booked the study leave.
For 61+ trainees registering for the meeting - day rate is £60.
- Consultant, NCCG or Post CCT £80 per day or £150 both days.
- Early bird registration will not be available after 31st October.
- After 31st October and on the day registrations will be charged at £100 per day for all delegates.
Refunds are allowed only up to the 30th October. Full refund (after deducting administrative charge) if cancelled before 30th October.
For all cancellations please contact the course organisers - all cancellations attract an administrative fee.